Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Harley

Most of those who know me, see me post a good bit about a little girl named Harley Carson. She was diagnosed with Alper's Syndrome not that long ago. It is a condition where the brain shrinks. This touched me, because Harley is the same age as Lydia. Her mom and I met through CafeMOM, as did so many other January '08 mothers.

I am sad to say that little Harley passed away tonight after battling Alper's, brain bleeding and pneumonia. She was just shy of 2 years old. Her family needs many prayers, as she was the only child. Katie, her mother, is young like me and I know she is going to need all the support she can get as is Harley's father, Cameron. Harley's blog is here and it is ran by another Jan '08 mommy, Ivy. Please, please keep her in your thoughts.